Founded in 1968, Thai Agency Engineering Co., Ltd. is a number one components and spare parts center in Thailand for hydraulic, pneumatic, solar cell, renewable energy solution, industrial, construction and agricultural machineries in well-made design, manufacturing, service of high-capacity, fit-for-purpose solutions to meet realistic customer expectations.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What types of products are you selling?
- Hydraulic components, hydraulic hose and fittings
- Hydraulic cylinders, hydraulic power units, valve blocks
- Pneumatic components, Pneumatic cylinders
- Agricultural Machinery and spare parts
- Renewable energy & Solar cell
- Engineering consultation
What types of hydraulic products do you produce?
Hydraulic cylinders, hydraulic power units, valve blocks under Eastech Brand.
Agricultural Machinery under MAX Brand such as Max Cane Loader, Max Logger, Max Cane Harvester and MAX Multi-purpose Loader
What types of pneumatic products do you produce?
What types of agricultural machinery products do you produce?
Max Cane Loader, Max Logger, Max Cane Harvester and MAX Multi-purpose Loader
What types of renewable energy products do you carry?
Solar modules, solar mounting
Why Choose Thai Agency Engineering (Thai-A)?
We do specialize for over 50 years in hydraulic, pneumatic, agricultural machineries and renewable energy & solar cell.
- Number One Components and Spare Parts Center in Thailand for a “one-stop shop” of the wide range of hydraulic, pneumatic, solar cell, renewable energy, industrial, construction and agricultural machineries in well-made design, manufacturing, service of high-capacity, fit-for-purpose solutions to meet realistic customers and various business sectors in regional.
- Founded for more than 5 decades, Thai-A has built a well-known reputation and expertise team still continues to maintain a high standard for work with strong engineering support & consultation for various applications and complicated projects.
- Excellent aftermarket service, troubleshooting advice, product training, repair, field services with well-rounded professional engineers, operation and service team.
- Inspire organizational improvement & efficiency through the international standard, Thai-A has been certified its quality with ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, TIS and IEC standard and continually maintain the standards of working on long-term basis.
Which are your company product purchase channel ?
Tel : 02-026-3854
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook : thaiagency
Line ID : @thaiagency
Where is Thai Agency Engineering located?
9 Vorasin Building, 2nd-3rd Floor, Vipavadirangsit Road, Chomphon, Jatujak, Bangkok 10900, THAILAND. Nearest to Thai Airways Head Office.
Why choose hydraulic piston pumps?
Hydraulic piston pumps can handle large flows and operate over a wide range of hydraulic system pressure, at medium pressure 160 bar and high pressure of 350 bar. The energy is not consumed much while operating and a few maintenance considerations to bear in mind if customer manage this type of pump compare to other hydraulic fix pumps.
Moisture Contamination or Water in Hydraulic System
The best approach to handling the problem is using oil filter to capture and to minimize the level of contamination to 0.03% and some special feature can quickly reduce to 0.01%
Selecting the Right Hydraulic Cylinder for the Application
Typical design features of hydraulic cylinders.
- Standard hydraulic cylinders
Often seen at work in both industrial application and mobile application. Easy to use, no complicate function.
- Welded hydraulic cylinder
Suitable for mobile application such as hydraulic mobile crane, marine application, aerospace, dredger.
- Compact hydraulic cylinder
Mostly use in automation, clamp, jig, etc.
Moisture Contamination or Water in Hydraulic System?
The best approach to handling the problem is using oil filter to capture and to minimize the level of contamination to 0.03% and some special feature can quickly reduce to 0.01%.
Selecting the Right Hydraulic Cylinder for the Application?
Typical design features of hydraulic cylinders.
1. Standard hydraulic cylinders
> Often seen at work in both industrial application and mobile application. Easy to use, no complicate function.
2. Welded hydraulic cylinder
> Suitable for mobile application such as hydraulic mobile crane, marine application, aerospace, dredger.
3. Compact hydraulic cylinder
> Mostly use in automation, clamp, jig, etc.
Why choose hydraulic piston pumps?
Hydraulic piston pumps can handle large flows and operate over a wide range of hydraulic system pressure, at medium pressure 160 bar and high pressure of 350 bar. The energy is not consumed much while operating and a few.
What are the advantages of pneumatic systems?
• Work in inflammable environment without causing fire or explosion.
• Provide rapid movement and agile performance.
• Clean without chemicals and no harmful when dispose.
• Simple to maintain.
• Safe and sustain overload pressure conditions.
• Easy selection of speed from low to high.
• Basic components used in pneumatic systems.
• Temperature is flexible even in quite extreme conditions, the air was still able to work.
What are the disadvantages of pneumatic systems?
• Operation is subject to the volume of the compressed air.
• Easily condensed and sensitive to any intrusion by water.
• Require large work space.
• Loud and noisy.
• Uneven compressed air caused by heat and temperature.
Choosing the Right Pneumatic Cylinder?
It shall begin with understanding the application what the desired end result of the operation is. The most common pneumatic cylinder is still the rod-style cylinder which function in two ways.
• single-acting – typically used for light duty operation where the cylinders supply compressed air to only one side of the piston, creating force and motion only in one direction
• double-acting – has a port at each end and air pressure is applied alternately to the opposite ends of the piston. This type of cylinder will be used in all applications.
supply compressed air to only one side of the piston, thus creating force and motion only in one direction
Selecting the Right Bore Size of Pneumatic Cylinder for the Application?
Sized the pneumatic cylinder to application by determining the amount of force required, and the length of the stroke. Diameter of the cylinder (Bore) as dimensional ISO standards and length of the stroke popularly measured in millimeters.
Total Service of Pneumatic Systems from Thai-A?
At Thai-A, we have the capability of satisfying all of pneumatic needs to full service of engineering consultation, all aspects of system repair, installation & system design, customs solutions and custom manufactured cylinders.
Is Repair Services and Support Available?
Our service technicians are trained and experienced in all aspects of agricultural machinery repair to ensure right solutions and support for customers with quality after-sales service.
It is mandatory to get the agricultural machinery serviced as per recommended service schedule mentioned in Service Manual to ensure warranty benefits and to maximize the life-long performance over 10 years.
Shipping & Delivery
We get agricultural machinery delivered to customers with the utmost care across Thailand and neighboring countries.
How the Multi-Purpose Loader Operate?
Respond to the needs of operator with multi-grapple capacity. Simply changeable attachments are available in different designs to meet customer requirements.
Product Warranty of Agricultural Machinery
1st Year Warranty: Free components & parts, free service charge.
2nd Year Warranty: Free maintenance-check, free service charge. Customers only pay for components & parts.
Short circuits: How they happen and how to prevent them?
It is more likely for short-circuit issues to arise in several reasons such as hotspot problem, substandard installation of solar panels, no undertaking routine maintenance, etc. Thus, having professionals do the job can provide quality assurance and give confidence that the PV system will run correctly and safely.
Solar panel system maintenance
Solar panels need regular cleaning to avoid dust buildup in order to maintain top efficiency.
The lifespan of solar panels. How long do solar panels last?
Manufacturers usually offer solar panels along with a 25 years of warranty and that the panels should still produce at least 80% of their initial output peak rate after 25 years (depending on the panels or manufacturer). The panels older than 25 years will have a decrease in efficiency and regular solar panel maintenance is a key to keep solar panel’s efficiency higher.
The most common location for the installation of solar panels?
Ideally, solar panels can be installed anywhere because solar power is available everywhere. Most common locations are on the ground, rooftop, car park or canopy. Technological trend is also a floating solar.
Where should solar panels be positioned?
The most efficient position is that the solar panel facing south at a tilt angle of about 10-15 degrees. Avoiding facing north or any location that spends the majority of the day under shade or distant tree branch, it will not perform as expected.